Vogue China October 2009

Thanks to my lovely fashion friend Sheena, over at Phantasmagoric Fashion and her post on Coach's new Blogger designed quartet of bags, I was introduced to Karla and her blog Karla's Closet.  I have to give this girl props on her mad style and crazy sick collection of  blazers and jackets.  She's young in age but has such a classic taste-with a chic twist!-that makes me smile:) 

Here is a spread from Vogue China of October 2009 that she posted. I love the side swept hair, deep crimson lips and strong body language throughout.  Thanks Karla and Sheena!
 
 
source: karlascloset

I was telling you about Karla's mad jacket game earlier.  I decided to pull a few of my favorites from her blog and post them. Here's a snippet of her collection of blazers and jackets. Enjoy!  
P.S. Love the dimples!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Mad game Ma, Mad game!


3 comments:

Niceeeee my friend!! great work once again! love love! xoxo :)

sheenagao.blogspot.com

 

Great post Christine! Thanks for sharing Sheena!!! I love the outfits and poses - esp. the military hats!

 

Post a Comment