Throwback Go-Back! Gisele Bundchen for Versace, Vanity Fair

I know 2008 wasn't very long ago, but in two short years a lot has changed in the world of advertising and in the world of Gisele Bundchen--she got married, had a baby and made more than $150 million!

I've had these ads from Versace's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign on my computer since 2008 and still look through them almost every time I'm in my Pictures folder.  I love the bright bold colors and the consistency of the photo shoot.  It may seem to be taboo to wear orange from head to toe, but Gisele does it so well!
 
Check out Gisele in this steamy issue of Vanity Fair from May 2009, right after she got married to NFL quarterback Tom Brady.  The sexy new bride was shot nearly nude in the Plaza, NYC.  Click here to read the full article in Vanity Fair. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment